1. First Steps
Welcome to the Nextbase repository on GitHub!
Before you get started, make sure you have the following:
- Git installed on your system. If you don't already have it, you can download it from the official Git website (https://git-scm.com/).
- A terminal or command prompt. This will be used to run commands and navigate directories.
- Node.js installed on your system. If you don't already have it, you can download it from the official Node.js website (https://nodejs.org/).
Cloning the Repository
To get started with the Nextbase project, you will need to clone the repository onto your local machine. Here's how to do it:
- Open a terminal or command prompt and navigate to the directory where you want to store the Nextbase repository.
- Run the following command to clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/imbhargav5/nextbase-ultimate.git
This will create a new directory called "nextbase" in your current location, and clone the contents of the repository into it.
- Navigate into the repository by running the following command:
- You are now ready to start working with the Nextbase project! To update the repository with the latest changes, run the following command:
That's it! You should now have a local copy of the Nextbase repository on your machine.