3. Setting up Stripe
- Go to the Stripe website (https://stripe.com/) and click on the "Sign Up" button in the top right corner.
- Follow the prompts to create a new account. You will need to provide your email address and choose a password.
- Once you have created your account, log in and complete the onboarding process. You don't need to setup everything while you are setting up.
- Enter `Test Mode`\ while you are building your app, and you can setup your business details later when you are ready to publish the app to the world. More details here https://docs.stripe.com/
- Once you have setup stripe, head to the Developers section and in the Keys section, grab the
Secret key and Publishable key from there. Save them to a secure location. You will need them.
- Also head over to the webhooks section and grab the Webhook secret.
← 2. Setting up Supabase 4. Dev environment →